Monday, May 01, 2006

conversations with the ex

excerpts from Friday's emails from B:

Thu 4/27/2006 9:13 AM
I just wanted to check in and see if everything is ok? I have been trying to give you your space and let you enjoy life without me giving you a hard time… I can take a hint. When you never called me back about W’s party I understood that you do not want to talk to me. I want you to be happy. For a long time you were such a large part of my life and I do have to say I miss you. I do not know when we stopped talking but I hope some day we can start again.

You friend forever,
B

(my reponse)
Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:26 AM
everything is good. the ratings come out next week, and I hope they don't suck.
thank you for the space... understand, it is not just you. I need my space from everything and everyone to get myself back on track.
I hope you are well, too.

Thu 4/27/2006 10:38 AM
...I do not think you will have any issue with the ratings, the show sounds great. I can hear your influence in it and they are lucky to have you. Thanks for writing back I am glad to hear that everything is going well and when you are ready I will be around. Jess I have some good friends in my life that I hope to have for the rest of my live and I hope that you will be one of them…

Thank you for being a friend…
B


excerpt from Sunday's email from B:

Sun 4/30/2006 9:49 PM
I want to say how sorry I am for calling you that name the night of the party… I am so sorry. I felt like you were trying to kick me out. I know that I do not show it very often but I do have feelings. That night it hurt me when you were telling me to go. I know that was not your intent. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to say it. Jess you will never now what an important part of my life you are. It was great seeing you today and I am sorry that I made up such a dumb reason “coming to the bookstore”. You look great, and I am glad that everything is going well.

Sorry,
B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANY guy who ever has to appologize for "calling you that name" is not worthy of being in your life. Even if he's "not in his right mind," that is a sign of deep-rooted disrespect, and if that is present in dating, what makes anyone think it will go away after marriage? Just like cheating. Why does anyone suppose a cheater will stop cheating after a marriage begins?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home