Monday, October 31, 2005

whatever is going through my mind

random thoughts without much analysis.

guy at concert told me "You're adorable"

still can't process the b run in from Saturday. After which, he apparently ran out and traded in his Honda Accord for a Honda truck of some sort. D & Kiren told me about it. I actually drove by today and looked at it.

i don't think i'm very happy with the way things are going at work.

nary a trick or treater tonight. and I knew that was a distinct possibility, and i still bought 3 bags of candy.

tired, tired, tired. still can't sleep. my unquiet mind keeps rambling along, trying to make decisions and put things right.

this weekend was mostly good days, but there was some definite weird and confusion.
I don't think the confusion ends easily.

too tired to stay up for viva blackpool.

watching so much BBC America that i'm surprised people don't have manchester or blackpool or irish or scots accents when they are talking.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like Halloween to get the voices going inside one's head. As for the candy, I think kids are discouraged from going into apartment complexes b/c of the unknown. I wouldn't think twice about it, though it's a bummer to have Halloween without ghosts or goblins around.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I could have given you my trick or treaters. I either ate my candy or gave it to my coworkers and had nothing left when they showed up. I hadn't seen any trick or treaters since I've lived here, so I assumed I wouldn't have any. Sure enough, I got knocks on my door, and I had nothing.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starting to sound like how my mind works. Were this the case, be afraid; be very afraid.

Not being able to shut the mind down is usually indication of thinking about things much. I do this a lot too, sis, and if you find a cure to it, please pass on the love.

Confusion is also a sign of trying to think things through when logic no longer applies. I am amazed that more people are not walking around constantly confused, or that there are so many people who can either hide it well, or have no idea that they are confused.

Saw you called, yet to check my VM. Once I get a free moment, I will hit you back. I may even check the message.

Much love from your bro living Northwest of Normal.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home