Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pot Purry for $500, Alex

another random thoughts post, 'cause I don't have time to put together big thoughts...

my cystic acne hasn't gotten any better. I've been off of OCs for over 4 months, and a) my skin hasn't cleared and b) my periods are still irregular. Fun. I'm even taking Chaste Berry (Vitex) daily, along with my multi-vitamins and daily (generic) claritin. I even did a mask tonight to try to help my skin. And, still, I've got big weird spots on my forehead, my chin is an oil slick, and the tops of my arms are spotted. Nothing sexier than spots and zits, especially at 31 years of age.

I hate MF Time Warner RoadRunner digital cable internet. My internet has been intermittent (at best) for over 2 weeks. Very frustrating. Oh, and, the digital cable is cutting out during "Project Runway". Super annoying.

why did my (new and annoying) upstairs neighbor decide to have loud annoying relations at 3:30 am today? 15 minutes before my alarm goes off, and I'm awoken to the noises of loud sex (male and female joyful expressive noises) and the furniture moving. And I can't go back to sleep, 'cause I'm about to get up for work.

And, by the way, hearing other people do it is not sexy. It's annoying. I've now heard my next door neighbors have living room sex and these new upstairs girls have early morning sex. And, it's not a jealousy thing. It's just annoying to have to listen to when you are trying to watch TV (as last fall-winter with the next door neighbors) or get the last 15 minutes of sleep (this morning). I don't know why people always think it would be arousing or exciting to hear someone else getting it nine ways to Sunday.

I can't go into any details, but suffice it to say that work has been stressful for the past two weeks. So that all I want to do is come home and sleep, and eat something at some point, and maybe have a bit of social life.

ach, I don't know... life is never simple, you know? You just plug away and hope it all works out okay.

(oh, my grandma called me last week... and amongst the things we discussed, she said my grandpa was thinking he needed to send us manuals on how to make them some great-grandbabies. I told her that we all knew how, but we just weren't there yet.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay if you keep taking the Chaste Berry and become a born-again-virgin you will have no one to blame but yourself.

-Andersen

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Big Guy said...

Hi Jess-

In re: Noisy neighbors-

I am on the road about 200 or so days a year- and you will not believe how often the "neighbors" are knocking holes in the drywall in hotel/motel rooms...
I have come to believe that most have to be one-night-stands, based on the high-caliber performance (both male and female), range and timbre or the shouts, screams and other vocalizations (instructions, etc)...
If you were to be doing this on your honeymoon, you're letting yourself in for a lot of work during subsequent performances.

TTFN-

TBG

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home