Sunday, September 25, 2005

Places I've Been, people I've seen...

I found this on my Aunt Victoria's blog...

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

I'm not counting the states I've only changed planes in (Detroit, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Atlanta, GA) or passed through on a train between New Jersey and New Hampshire (Connecticut & another East Coast state).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does driving through a state count?

Sunday, September 25, 2005 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger jess said...

I counted Oklahoma as a drive through state, though I might have also stopped at a gas station there.
I just don't really FEEL like i've been to Minnesota or Michigan or Georgia from just being in a hermeticallly sealed airport. Your results may vary, though

Sunday, September 25, 2005 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I counted the drive through states if I ate while driving through...my main criteria is I had to eat in that state for it to qualify!

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home