Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Great Belongings Swap

I'm having a great debate inside myself... We haven't done the great belongings swap, just a miniature version on Sunday morning, when I gave him his housekeys back, and the photo album i've been working on from our Scranton-Hershey vacation.
I've boxed up the stereo he had leant me, and put in an e-bay book I needed to return.
and I know I will be getting my spare keys back, and my hammer, and my portable boombox, and some bathroom gear.
But, do I package up the bottle of woolite I borrowed, or the bottle of cascade he said I could have (since he doesn't have a dishwasher)???
and, am i forgetting anything? I don't know...

I have had a million little thoughts to do with the break-up today, and will post more as I think of them. Right now, though, I need my grilled cheese sandwich (1/2 healthy, on high fiber bread, and 1/2 not, with kraft singles) and my pre-pilates nap.

Vices so far today:
2 cups of instant nestle hot cocoa
1 can dr pepper
charity cookie (with mini peanut butter cup inside)
the cornbread breading from a mini-pronto pup (delivered by the nice folks from the mid-south fair)

notes to self on later post:
DZ's offers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home