Tuesday, September 20, 2005

random stuff

hmm.. so, stories of today...
so, I told the guys I work for/with today that I am newly single, and all that... and D offered to allow the sports guy and Z to father my children - one each. Keep in the family, he said. Actually, he offered them up as he had been fixed. Or, he offered me his younger son.

I told my pilates instructor tonight that I am going through a break-up, and she was great about it. I think she tried to give me a hug after class, but I was stretching, and I didn't realize it. I think there are a lot of people who genuinely care about you when bad things happen.

Tonights vittles:
buttered tortilla, rolled
tortilla, slathered with peanut butter & jelly, rolled
2 glasses of water

I find my own company a bit boring right now. I have for a while, and filled that boredom with noise and him... and now I can't. I have myself only right now... and my tv and my computer.
I have insomnia, and I'm feeling numb. No real emotional reaction right now.
I wonder, is that weird or normal?

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Murphy said...

Hey Jess,

Can you post a link to the D&Z page? Hope you are having a good day. It's great to be able to read your thoughts.

All the best,
FM

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger jess said...

http://www.981themax.com
and http://www.981themax.com/drakezeke.htm

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I love a buttered flour tortilla dipped in salsa...yummm
excellent selection when the refrigerator is low on supplies!

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home