Monday, June 26, 2006

Picture Pages

a picture can (temporarily) replace actual writing.

these photos were sent to me by Tonya, while I was visiting the family, to show to them.



Tonya & I at Origins, Oak Court, after our pre-Mother's Day mini-spa and makeover, Saturday May 13th. We both got facial treatments and our beauty enhanced by careful cosmetic application. (translation - we let the ladies have fun with our makeup).



Me, looking foxy, after the mini-spa and makeover. Tonya convinced me to wear the dress (and new fancy makeup) for that night's plans, which included Gus' Fried Chicken, the best fried chicken in Memphis. Good times....



Gurnal (represented by cell phone), Me, and Tonya, at the Sunset Symphony, Tom Lee Park, Saturday, May 27th. Tonya took this picture herself (as if you couldn't tell.)



Me and Tonya, at the Sunset Symphony, Tom Lee Park, Saturday, May 27th. (taken by our new friend who was sitting behind us)



ROCKY HORROR, Friday June 9, 2006, me with the guy playing Eddie & the one of the many guys playing Frank.


this is the last 2 months of my life, as I've shared it with Tonya. She's a smart mom, and carries her digital camera everywhere. One of these days, I'll get one of those digital cameras. I could use a printer at home first, though. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Murphy said...

Great photos! Glad to see that you are looking well.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

You look fantastic!

Friday, July 07, 2006 12:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home