Saturday, May 20, 2006

T-shirts I want to have made...

Don't Shush Me!
because I don't ever want to be in a relationship AGAIN where I am shushed, or made to feel that being my exuberant, talky, laughing self is a bad thing.

(I am) One of the Rudest People
inspired by an awful woman at a movie theatre who told me (and T), "You are some of the rudest people." to this day, we don't know why... because we laughed during a comedy? Whatever. This slogan is another one about owning who we are, and not being apologetic about it.

I know you love me... Get over it.
inspired by a friend who doesn't deal well with men effusively telling her that they care about her. Plus, it's the perfect shirt for when you are feeling totally hot and untouchable. The perfect ego, good hair, good boobs, good tummy, good ass day.... or when you need a boost.

Death begins in the colon
this is from the radio program I work on. One of the hosts, D, has become obsessed with his colon and his mortality, and has been talking - for weeks - about getting a colonic irrigation treatment. colonics are like enemas, but with a modified pressure washer. They supposedly clean out all the detrius that has accumulated in your excretory system, and leave you feeling pounds lighter, and your tummy flatter. but they are gross to talk about. and, every time the topic comes up, D says, "Death begins in the colon." I think the shirt would need to be an oatmeal ringer tee, with brown contrast and brown writing.

I've been thinking about having these made, either on
CustomizedGirl or another place. Unless I can find a silk-screener to make them cheaply. I am having the first 3 made for me and T. If you want one, or can think of other slogans that would rock, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home