Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wish List (not a dating healing thing)

I'm trying to get things off of slips of paper around the house.
please don't take this as begging.

* an 8-12-16 setting of flatware. Stainless steel. No plastic handles. (My current set was super-cheap from Wal-Mart 3 1/2 years ago, and has plastic handles and metal ends, which are now rusting, and is a 4 person set. I run out of spoons and forks before the dishwasher is even full. I use plastic-ware and wash it to extend my usability.)
* bookshelf style stereo with CD player and radio (AM-FM) tuner.
* Bookcase ('cause I've run out of space on my current two)
* dresser / chest of drawers
* computer printer
* bundt pan
* gift certificates for Push Pilates (to cover my lessons)


side note: I'm wearing last year's birthday gift (from B) Ga[ PJ pants, and I just tripped on the hem, and tore them a bit. Not even a year old, and I've semi-killed them. hrrgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home