Monday, November 28, 2005

living in my head

I'm back to living in my head again. I'm in my brain a lot, and it is swimming, and everything that was starting to be clear and make sense again is all muddled and fuzzy and muzzy and weird.
I've talked to nearly all of my friends this past weekend, and so you know what the confusion is.
I know I need to post the whole thing, but it's still not even clear in my mind what happened.

Sigh. Seriously, I just "heaved a heavy sigh" (as they say in books).

Well, on the good news tip, I've finished my Christmas shop for sister BB (all off her list, and I used a $10 off certificate I had earned on my Gap card). I've gotten a bit for sister C, and have gotten a few things for the closest thing I have to a nephew, baby Ryan (who I will someday meet - until then, I'll be the randomly generous "auntie" in the south).

So, anyway, I still have to figure out the situation with B, the rest of my Christmas shop, mailing and shipping gifts, donating stuff to charity, two trips in December, and pretty much my whole damn life. Is it any wonder I haven't spoken to ANYONE since I got home from work and after work shopping at nearly 5? I think, at this exact moment, the more time sleeping (when I can actually sleep - last night, between the rain and my non-stop mind and the humidity, I slept about a half-hour) and quietude I have, the more time my mind has to process. I do need to write the Thanksgiving weekend experience to fully process and make sense of it, but I'm not there yet.

Well, enough for now. My pet peeve, the Royal Furniture Gallery (Memphis, southaven, Jackson) girl just came on the TV, and I want to run screaming from the room. good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Jen said.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home