Monday, November 21, 2005

Holiday Wish List - by popular request

for my birthday on 15 December and Holiday

KITCHEN
* an 8-12-16 setting of flatware. Stainless steel. No plastic handles. (My current set was super-cheap from Wal-Mart 3 1/2 years ago, and has plastic handles and metal ends, which are now rusting, and is a 4 person set. I run out of spoons and forks before the dishwasher is even full. I use plastic-ware and wash it to extend my usability.)
* bundt pan
* Crock-Pot (with removable Crock; my current one does not remove, and it's a pain to prep and to wash)
* Food Processor (quick and easy one; want to make pie crusts and the like)
* Espresso maker (I can dream, right?)
* Juicer


FURNITURE
* Bookcase ('cause I've run out of space on my current two)
* dresser / chest of drawers
* Bedside Table


HOUSEHOLD
* bookshelf style stereo with CD player and radio (AM-FM) tuner.
* computer printer (compatible with
* Space Bags (for sheet and blanket storage)
* Pillows


BEAUTY
* Origins Skin Care - Call Kate at Origins, Oak Court (901-767-5151)
* L'occitane Shea Butter Handcare

OTHER
* gift certificates for Push Pilates (to cover my lessons)
* gift certificates for Netflix


CLOTHING
* Old Navy
* Gap
* Target (shoes / boots)


ITEMS I MISS FROM OTHER REGIONS - Stores
* Hot Dog on a Stick Lemonade (is it possible to quick ship one of those prepacked gallons?)
* See's Candies (specifically, the Scotchmallow Candy, which is found in the Nuts & Chews Assortment or the Soft Centers Assortment)
* In N Out Burger


ITEMS I MISS FROM OTHER REGIONS - Groceries
* Skippy® Roasted Honey Nut Creamy
* Rosarita No Fat Green Chili and Lime
* Instant Quaker Oatmeal Raisins & Spice
* Kiss My Face Pear Liquid Moisture Soap (cheap at Trader Joe's, if you have one local)


ONLINE WISH LISTS:
* Amazon (books, movies, music, housewares)

1 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

You can cross off these things from my list:
Kirin gave me a spare crock-pot from her home.

also, I bought myself a really great coat from Target online. it's pretty!

oh, and the computer printer... I meant to say compatible with Windows 2000.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home