Sunday, January 29, 2006

Meme of Fours

I've been focused on living and working, and haven't been as faithful at updating this blog as I was previously... which, as Juan pointed out, meant that I was living and not dwelling...

Mom tagged me with this "meme", so I figured, why not?
I had to cull down some of these choices. I've had over 20 jobs, honestly, so picking four was difficult. And picking movies and tv shows is rough, too...

Four Jobs
1. Hickory Farms (retail)
2. Harry & David (phone customer service)
3. Starbucks Barista
4. Radio Producer

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. Better Off Dead
2. Footloose
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Ghostbusters

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Eugene, Oregon
4. Memphis, TN

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. My Name is Earl
2. Mile High (BBC America)
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. McLeod's Daughters (Australian Soap, airs on WE)

Websites I visit daily:
1. my yahoo
2. yahoo games (text twist)
3. radio prep services Incl. Fark)
4. my friends' blogs

Fave Four Foods
1. Ice Cream (white mint chocolate chip is tops)
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Grilled Cheese / Quesadilla
4. Steak

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
1. England / Scotland / Ireland (I've never been, would love to go)
2. Canada (ditto)
3. France
4. Portland, Oregon

Four People I Am Tagging:
1. Jen
2. Nicole
3. Victoria
4. Tonya

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Dude...I just put in my dvd copy of Better of Dead this weekend to enjoy! How funny that it was included in your list...
"Its a shame when people throw away a perfectly good white boy like that"

Monday, January 30, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home